In 2005, David McGinley joined the personal injury law firm of Kupets & DeCaro, P.C. in Chicago, Illinois. Since then, he has spent his entire legal career serving individuals injured by another’s wrongful conduct. David is committed to advocating for his client and to ensuring they receive fair and just compensation.
David represents clients severely injured from automobile and trucking accidents, workplace and machinery accidents, slip and falls, and medical malpractice. He has obtained substantial recoveries for his clients through arbitration, mediation and trial resolutions. David currently practices in state and federal courts throughout the state of Illinois and in the Northern District of Indiana.
David is a member of the Chicago Bar Association, the Illinois Trial Lawyer’s Association, and Illinois State Bar Association.
David received his law degree from Loyola University Chicago and his bachelor’s degree from Wabash College.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises/Slip and Fall
- Products Liability
- Construction-related Accidents
- Illinois, 2005
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2005
- Wabash College, Crawfordsville, Indiana
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1996
- Major: Speech
- Workplace Injuries, NELA
Professional Associations and Memberships
- ITLA, 2005 to Present
- CBA, Present
- ISBA, Present