Personal Injury Lawyers Who Get Results
If you have suffered a personal injury and are seeking compensation for your losses, the attorney you choose can make a big difference. At Kupets & DeCaro, our personal injury lawyers have established a proven record of success achieving results for injury victims in Chicago, throughout Cook County and across Illinois.
The scope of our personal injury practice includes:
- Slip-and-fall accidents: We represent people injured due to hazards such as ice and snow, slippery floors, cracks, potholes, unsafe lighting and faulty stairs.
- Dog bites: We help victims of all types of animal attacks, including dog bites and dog knock-down injuries.
- Deck and porch collapses: We have handled landmark cases involving deck and porch collapses. We call upon experts in building codes, construction experts, construction material experts, and engineers who help us with these complex cases.
- Nursing home neglect: We handle all types of nursing home abuse and neglect claims, including those involving bedsores, medication errors, malnutrition, dehydration and falls. Our lawyers are knowledgeable in the Nursing Home Care Act and other statutes relevant to this practice area. To build effective cases, we hire experts in nursing home standards of care and other fields.
- Sexual abuse: Sexual abuse can alter the course of a life, leaving victims with problems such as substance abuse, addiction, chronic unemployment and emotional disorders. We help people seek fair and just compensation for the damages they have suffered due to sexual abuse.
This is only a general overview of the types of personal injury cases we handle. If you don’t see your case here, call us at 312-372-4444 or 800-349-2414 or contact us online to see if we can help you. Our personal injury attorneys are here to protect your rights and your future.